hah Kevin-

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Errr, i received bad news days ago which i'm told that i will not be given any more pocket money. I know at my age, most guys are earning money for themselves already, but then i wasted so many years slacking. That's why la, just started studying again this year.

I declare myself broke from now on. But but but but but.. you can still jio me go movie, KTV or any oversea trip. The money can be dropped from the sky. I just need to save more money by..
1) going for more value meals..
2) no more treating of meals to friends.. or lesser
3) always try to push my dad to pump diesel for my van..
4) more to come..

& i need some help, if you have goods that need to be delivered, you can call for my delivery service. Please give me standard rate lor. win win suitation for both of us. You get your goods delivered, i earn a bit of pocket money.

or you have any short term part time job that's able to squeezed into my schedule, please give me any good lobang.

^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home