hah Kevin-

Friday, July 29, 2005

26th July was my birthday. No celebration, no present. It's ok, i don't like to celebrate this kinda of thing anyway. Is is just like another ordinary day.

Got back my Biz stats & MicroEcons common test 1 papers. I got 47/50 for biz stats & 47/50 for my MicroEcons. hehe, never had this kind of score since ermmmm, i forget when also. Like more than 8 years ago or something. Hope i can maintain this kinda of result all the way la.

I think my sister has collected her new ride. Black Honda Jazz fully kitted. Hmmm, maybe i can get to drive it soon? Then help her tint her windows. Cool ahh...

ok, time for nap. Need to rush CIP, deadline is coming monday. Gotta do word assignment, a flash & a personal website. (#@$%^%$#@$%^%$#@)

If you see this blog, are you guys free for supper tonight? (28th July 2005) or wala wala tomorrow night?

Sms let me know ok??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home