hah Kevin-

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Woke up early to play for Ishkawa FC this morning. They are a team with a long history. Their record is fantastic recently, 90% win 7% draw & 3% lose.

I never started the game but i was subbed in with around 15 minutes left in the first half as left mid. I started quite ok since i increased my heart rate early when i entered the pitch.

I tried a through ball to bird in my own half, but i mis-kicked. I was pretty stunned when i got back the possession and dash around half the length of the pitch to create an one-one situation with the GK. My shot was unfortunately off target. It went wide of the far post.

Another time is when i am left unmarked on the left side of the pitch. Worm switched the ball to my side and i will be definitely through on goal if i were to get the ball. Their defender tugged my jersey and this affected my momentum and a free kick was awarded to my side.

HALF TIME.

I switched position with worm and i played right mid. I was better at right side. I got quite a few balls and i crossed into the box to my team-mate. None of my crosses was converted into goal though. haha

Anyway there was once i squared the ball to Jeffrey at the goal line and he returned the ball to my. I tried a left footed shot. It was powerful since my contact of the ball is just nice. I think i never keep my toe pointing down and the ball went over the bar. I was totally SHAGED at this time after 4-5 runs down the flank.

Tactical change & i played center mid with weijie. I became very quiet since i'm out of energy. We are 2-0 up at that point of time with around 10 minutes left. The game ended 2-0 to Ishkawa FC.

Good game! I am pretty lucky to finish the game since i never played a match since last December.

Hope that my new team can play as well as them in time to come. But i think what i need is a good center mid so that i can focus on my flank. See this Chris? Ask Gerald to join the team if he's interested. ^^

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jovan Ong said...

i think your team needs BBC. haha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home