hah Kevin-

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Today is V day. What does this mean?

It means that it's a good time to jack up the price of some items to earn for a very good profit. Someone is giving me $20 to do a simple delivery. I rejected her. Well, although that's easy money. BUT... i'm not interested in earning this $20. COZ.... i wonder why. I'm just plain lazy to earn money today.

Went for supper with Bird & Prince last night as usual. They still prefer the old traditional method of communication: SMS. When i replied bird, he asked me to wait for prince's reply. I KNOW it! When prince msned me 1 hour later, he told me he sms bird & was waiting for him to reply. & bird told me PA never sms him!!! GRRRRRR... i called both & meet up. I requested for prince's HP the moment i meet him. coz i know it will be saved at "unsent messages" Well, T630 has this little problem sometimes..

I reminded bird to bring something for me & he forget it the moment we hang up. Good memory POWER.

We ate as usual at CPNL & went home. On the road to bird's house from prince's house. I'm trying out some funny driving method. That is to drive up to a pretty high speed & go neutral all the way. I think the speed limit on that stretch of road is 50kph but i went like xxkph.. Then i put at neutral.

The van started to slow down & bird caught sight of police cars ahead. Piangz, i have a bad habit of not putting something on & i quicky put that on & turn down the volume of the music. The police still asked me to stop by the side. ..... speechless.. but i'm lucky that i'm trying this stupid driving method to save petrol.. hahah, ar bo if the police had speed trap set up, i'm going to lose $200+++...

Another stupid routine check when there's 2 guys on a car. speechless..


Went for van's inspection today. I did some pre-inspection job of removing something that's not so legal & went for the inspection. Well, i passed.. hahahaha.. even though there are still 1-2 things that is not legal.

Anyway, another year on the road that i dont have to worry about not so legal mod liao.. just pray that i dont encounter ROV's road block lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home