hah Kevin-

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lucky that Tiffany msned me about the test tomorrow. I realised that i have 3 topics that i need to study instead of only 1. Grrr... 100% going to pon Econs lecture tml liao..

Few reasons why i pon

1) If i were to attend the lecture which will be finished by 11am, i will have to find somewhere to slack till the test at 5pm.

2) I will have a better option in studying for the test at home.

3) HBO is going to show "The notebook" later at 11am. I wanted to rent this DVD for a long time, haha, save $4.50.

4) Lazy

5) My class is lazy.

6) Slack

7) My class is slack.

8) Since Mr Lee will have a summary during tutorial. So might as well dont waste time in lecture.

9) LAZY

10) Fucking LAZY





i am getting mad.. grrr.. i hate Wcom..

btw, i got 22.5/30 for the Wcom project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home