hah Kevin-

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm back from band camp! Woot, i'm tired. As predicted, this camp wasnt exciting, wasnt fun blah blah blah... It's so different from American Pie 4.

Anyway, i'm having sun burnt now & it pretty hurts. It has been so long since i been so tanned and i think i look great. Although i have some minor breakout when i break camp, but they are almost 99% cleared now.

My bro is back & we are sharing the room & van again now. I will just sleep in my sis's room when she's not back. & i will just tahan of not driving the van till my bro leaves on the 20th March (estimated). No vehicle for weekend but i will get to drive during the weekdays la.


I am deciding my program for this weekend.

Should i go clubbing tonight and get myself wasted & have hangover for sunday OR relax a little today & play soccer for Ishkawa tomorrow morning?? hard to decide...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home