hah Kevin-

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wake up early morning @ 730am. Still late for lecture. I enter LT @ 9:10. The traffic is very bad. Jam from the bridge on clementi road, that stretch is even before i see the school. Spend 15 minutes on this jam. When i enter the LT, i see 0 of my classmate. Woah, i'm still the earliest afterall.

Finish school @ 1215 when the actual timing should be 1pm. Meet up with Meiyi from another sem to exchange textbooks. Go to the bookshop to purchase BCA textbook. 11 peeps from TB10 then go to have lunch. Chinese meal 8 course meal. Woot.

Have so much talking blah blah blah. No digicam, so no pic of the food we have. OOh yes, we saw Mark Lee. He is a little bit of my idol actually but i find it rude to disturbe him to take a picture with me while he is having his lunch.

Reach home 3:30 & i want a nap till 430 then i go to the gym. As usual, i get too tired & i oversleep till 5plus. Still go to the gym lor.

Juliet called me @ 7pm, asking me to go down to meet her. Oh, Romeo wanna pass me something for my van or car. 3.5" Racing Tachometer & a neon light stick. Woahhh, the meter looks so chio man.

I'm now thinking if i should make a trip down to Revo & change my current blackface rpm meter to this new 1 & sell it OR just sell this new tachometer. My heart is telling me to change it.!!!

If only Romeo were to give me a month earlier....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home