hah Kevin-

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Went celebrating for HC's birthday on friday night. I met them later at dunno what la. I reach the dinner venue at 930pm lol. Anyway, we had lots of talk cock session plus teasing of 1 of the waitress over there.

We then proceed to Alley Bar to chill. Unfortunately, it is too crowded over there. Hence, we proceed to 1 Irish pub behind dont know where.

We took lots of photos before entering the pub. OMG, some of the pics are so gay, will upload when i have access to them.

Then we go Irish pub. We just order 1 bottle of red wine but i prefer Strongbow for myself. We then played a lot of stupid games. hahaha.. most interesting is "The King's game" (Guo wang you xi). Whoever get K is the king, and the king can order like "1 to slap 2" & we have to follow it.

I kenna only 1 jia lat thing, that is to get kissed on the forehead by laoshu. Wah lau eh, my forehead so oily even he also cannot ta han la. haaha, we took lots of pic for this games. Some of them are r(A). hahahha

Had a mahjong session last evening. Started 620pm & we played for 4 rounds. Wah lau eh, for the first 4 games, i am the last for dong feng, the 3 aunties keep "diao cheng" that i lose $100 liao. -_-"

1 of the auntie game 13 wonders once. shag, all pay $32. Hmmm, i was lucky to zimo ping hu once when i hit bei for the bei feng bei. She pong, if she zimo i will lose $111. -__" i was lucky to zimo the next round. phew.

I zimo ping hu 2 more times & 2 times 3 tai. I ended as the biggest winner of the night. Winning $40 net after giving $8 as water money. LUCKY night. I feel my cards are coming back again. :))

Woke up early for soccer match this morning. I think i played pretty well. Lots of cross & swtich play by me. & i get a shot on goal. lol. We won 2-0. Goal by Weijian & Ginz. Hey, i assisted for Gin's goal. hhooohooo

That's all for now. I'm going to work later. $5/hr, helping a uncle with delivery. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home