hah Kevin-

Monday, March 27, 2006

Went to play soccer for Iskawa FC this morning. Well, i went in only at second half. Played right mid initally but i get like 0 ball. Bird was subbed in and i played left mid & i think i played ok, good. lol

There was once i was going to kick the ball but their CB come whack my knee. The ref was dumb, say what 50/50 ball. This is the first time i lose my temper & i keep scolding fark and CCB. My knee was in such pain, it felt like 100kg of weight weighing down on my left knee. I lied down there for a while before picking myself up. I was thinking of getting a sub for me but i manage to run off the pain in a while. So i carried on playing. Now my left knee is swollen already. I iced for the first day tml night then use heat to rub it off. PAIN!!

We were 1-0 at half time but we won 3-1 in the end. I think hor, i should play from the start coz the initial 2 LM are ermmm.... hahah pretty not good.

After the game, the mahjong auntie called me for a game. I accepted. Then i called back within 2 min to say no coz i'm afraid to play with them already. While i was taking a nap, she called me then i lan lan say ok lor.

Today form not good also. Keep losing. From the start till the end i lose $100-$130 this range. I was lucky to zimo 5 tais in the 4th last game. Lost $8 in the end. After giving $8 water money, i lost $16. Grrr, need to take a break from mahjong liao. I feel that my luck has been exhausted.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Jovan Ong said...

Mohd Ali tired liao la. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home