hah Kevin-

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hey, long time no update. Coz i decided not to update stuff about soccer or mahjong. I think they are pretty boring stuff. Haha. Anyway, i have complete about 99% of making my van a cool one. Although these mods are relatively cheap, but hey, i think they are cool!!

Check out the pics below!


The initial dull & boring vanny.

Just another liteace on the road.

Notice the "flowery" floormat? & the stock seats? & those obiang stuff?













Below are the after mod over these 18 months.

My liteace.

I'm delivering tofu for Takumi in Singapore.


The sport seats enable me to drift without too much of body movements.
-_-"



Interior dashboard


The guages help me to take note of my battery life & my engine's revolution.




Oh, i have limited cargo area now.


Able to seat 3 person comfortably.



Those clubs i joined.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jovan Ong said...

looks cool!!! if only i've a van like this too. den can slp in the van during lesson breaks. more modification coming up??? entertainment system with tv and speakers would be good. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home