hah Kevin-

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Exam finished today. 6 weeks of holidays. No program yet. Maybe every weekday has to send my mother to hospital by 2:30pm. That's all, my task is to send her home also. This means that i cannot take a temp full time job. Cannot earn pocket $$ for my next sem. :(

I actually played mahjong the day before my exam. Sigh, i need to get prepared for my exam in advance the next sem. This is my new sem's resolution. hahha

Monday is CIP paper. Crap through as usual.
Tues is econs paper. My most confidence module. I spent like less than 1 hour the night before to prepare for the paper. I know how to answer for 90% of the paper.
Wed is stats paper. Well, i spent about 3 hours total for revision. Just going through the examples from the lecture notes, never work out any extra question for myself. I know how to answer like 85% of the paper.

Wed night, i went to meet peeps from WLNY. (www.wholivesnearyou.com) Met up 8pm @ Yishun Dam then we went for dinner @ changi village. We then went for an expeditation @ OCH. Old changi hosptial. (Will include some pics later.)

A little bit of happenings only la. With my current streak, i will be unable to see those funny funny stuff. We reached OCH @ around 11pm. We went thought from level 1 (from above the stair) walked through almost every level to the lower block. Nothing happened.
We then start to take group picture. (someone spotted funny stuff in the picture.) We started to hear glass stuff (i think is glass bottle) being thrown from the higher block. We wonder if it's the prank of human or errr.. non? We wanted to go back in to investigate. Well, many people get tired so suddenly, hahah, so we went in with a much smaller group this time round.
This is the time when we started to hear a little bit of funny sound while we are inside the block.
I'm lazy to type everything out here liao. @ the last part, when we are leaving from the higher block, i raise my head & see this glass bottle being thrown out from like level 4. Grrrr, we find it too dangerous & we gotta chao liao. NB, @ this point, the bikers wore their helmets. They smart lor.. hahhaa

We left OCH & headed to MAC@sembawang for supper. After i parked my car, i am walking towards the mac & 1 of our biker met an accident with a taxi. sigh, this is caused by the OCH tour? Aiya, just bad luck i guess. But 2nd time i visited OCH, the 2nd time i hear bike accident story by people side me. Well, nothing happened to the biker but his bike errr.. quite jialat..

Wake up the next thurs morning @ 11. Eat my brunch & went to sleep again, wake up @ 3pm & went for my lunch. Then started to study for OB like 8pm @ night. Sleep @ 2am. wake up again @ 6am for last minute stuff. Please note that i spend most of the timing playing CS & chatting on msn from 8pm to 2am. hahah

Friday morning shag liao lor, finished my OB paper. Errr, it's like my Ocom, crapping thru everything. Since i get at least 42/50 for OB liao (assuming i get 5/10 for my tutorial points), i can definitely pass the module. If i just get a pass for this paper, i will get a grade B, but of coz, i hope to get A for OB la.. hahah chao tyco.

Finished exam loh.. went to lunch with crystal & lyn. & jevio? i dunno how to spell his name. We went for KTV after that. Nono, a new friend, came to join us shortly. Btw, some of the TB10 peeps are also there, but in another room. well, i find nono is talented in making people laugh. He can sings well too. As for me, i still cant sing.

Drive them around & i reach home after buying dinner for the family @ ~6pm. Played CS & sleep at 7pm. Wake up 830pm & went for jog @ 915 pm & after relaxing & bathing. Here i am blogging..

-end-

ps: next monday going OCH again u know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home