hah Kevin-

Friday, August 19, 2005

2 AM in the morning & i'm blogging. What a waste of time.

Had my OCom test the previous evening. Well, just pray that i can pass. That's all i can ask for. Wanna went home after that. I'm driving on clementi road when my personal assistance called me "hey, wanna pool??" i was stunned la, ok lor, go pool lor..... Vince also went..

Then eat mac, wah lau, i only like BK lor.. then went to pool.. & play..... nothing interested.. I used to be quite good in billard during my O levels, or is it during A levels, i forget... now play like puke.. nvm, at least i have some rough idea of placing the cue ball, but i cannot execute the move properly almost all the times.. only last game that i really take note, but what the hell, i port wrong pocket for black ball & i lost to.........her, a lady..... from my experience tonight, pool is very different from billard.. Any newbie can win with luck.! HAH!

Got myself a "Part-time girlfriend" tonight. ahahahaha.. note only part time hor.. mean i'm still available. To my potential GFs, please dun walk away..

grrrr, back to work, gotta think of a skit for my CATS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home