hah Kevin-

Monday, August 15, 2005

Wake up at 7:30am & went for the soccer match. Almost full squad was there. All positions have good players except for 1 make shift center half. We started out brightly & lead 2-0 by half time. They pulled 1 goal back before we made it 3-1 again. We started to get too relaxly & the final result is 3-3. My body was feeling so hot after the game. Too long never fall sick liao la, now also got ulcer. pain sia..

What i felt about the game, hey, this was the best game ever. Just need all the better players to come down then ok liao la. Aha, but, i got the golden number 7 for my jersey for the team.

Went for a drink session with the team after that & reach home 12:30pm. I'm too full for lunch so i take a long shower & go to sleep. Was super duper hungry & lucky that my mother bought lunch home. I went back to sleep immediately after the lunch.

Woke up 4:30pm to edit my CIP ppt. I sent to Sara, she went to change many things. Ahaha, that's why i say woman are troublesome la....

nvm, played Counter Strike: Source for a while again. Hope i can get down to mugging later.. Ocom test is coming thurs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home