hah Kevin-

Monday, October 03, 2005

Back from soccer. Got thrashed 7-1. But nevermind la, this team is only a social team whereas the oppopents are very organised. We lost out @ all departments. Haiz. Moment of the game. Nick made a far post cross from the left. I trapped it down with my chest & i placed far post from the right. Go.o.o.. got the post. ahhaha. but it was a real nice. Macham pro like that. I was lucky to control the ball in the first place.

Aftermath of the game. My right inner ankle, my left tight are bruised. They dun give face to a young guy like me also sia..

Feel a little bit sick when i woke up this morning. I have not fall sick for more than half a year already. Well, it's good to fall sick once in a while too. You can get to relax blah blah. But my throat seems to get better as time goes by.

The rest of the day will be spent @ Jolene's house. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home