hah Kevin-

Saturday, December 03, 2005

SCV wanna earn my money afterall, they came to install Max TV last night, with this outstanding bill of $10!!

Anyway, the uncle came with only 1 box, i mean, i sign up with 2 mah, then he keep insisting he's only doing his job, following the order only blah blah. yes uncle i know, working is tough. But i have must customer right too. I told him "I know your work is tough, 8pm already still work. BUT, i ordered 2 boxes instead of 1. Regarding your offer of installing 1 first, & install the other 1 if SCV finds out it's their fault, then the installation will be FOC too. But i tell u, i dont trust Starhub anymore. Call up your company again, i'm sure they will tell u to find another 1 before installing for me"

Well, he called back & told me he be back later with 2 boxes lor.. While he's on the phone, i ask him "Can ask to change bill to install a 3rd box for me?" 10 minutes ago he tells me that he can help me ask, then when i ask, he shakes his head.

How i feel?: I feel dulan with him. Giving me attitude, well nvm, i see him uncle so i relax..


Anyway, i put the digital box in my room. Wow, really very different from the old analog box. haha, so fun exploring all the new features. Lots of channels to watch for now coz they allow access to all channels. wonder for how long.

So what will be going on in my room for now? TV, mini home threater system on. @ any MTV channel & blasting when i'm in the room. Song siaaaa..

Tonight must be home by 8:40 pm. To watch liverpool VS Wigan. woot



ps: i am now a part time crouch potato or potato crouch. Which??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home