hah Kevin-

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Everytime i see a progress in my life, i feel blessful or whatever the word to use here. Since i ORD, except for the fact that i'm studying in ngee ann poly at my age, everything else just keep getting better. Maybe except that my saving is running in the RED!! I'm poor & rich. Or rich & poor.

Van is a nice personal transport for me. Just installed new air-con in my house. It's so much cooler when i sleep now. Having more friends & i hope 0 enemy.

Just have a little dilemma right now. If i choose to work every weekends, i will have an extra income of at least $126 every week. That will be pretty enough for me to spend on my meals, transport, entertainment & shopping every now & then. But that will leave me unable to play anymore sunday soccer match. Talking about FBT, the team is just formed and i'm the captain. I love the responsibilty but sigh. Just what to do leh? Play or $?

& 2nd low point for me.
There's no one who i can share my joy & sorrow with. Yar, i feel pretty lonely sometimes... :((

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jovan Ong said...

1)work if you think you can cope with ya studies. soccer ain't dat impt at this stage of your life rite? i mean at this age, it wouldn't be long before you come out to work, so it'll good if you've some working experience and of course some spare cash/savings.

2)regarding this... you mean you need a gf??? haha... if not, i believe there are friends around you who can share your problems. like me? haha...

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Play as in entertainment. haha, but u me, i will definitely choose work/$ over play/soccer. I'm definitely mature enough to know my priority in life.

BHB o.O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home