hah Kevin-

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Went to collect my bike at AMK just now after the 9pm show. Since my van has no cargo space anymore, i took a bus down & ride home.

Woo, the feeling is great. Very cooling ^^

3 incidents though!!

1st: Taxi wanna right turn, i wanna cross the road. Green man for me. I slowed down before crossing the road & he made no attempt to slow down. Pui. He & i stopped after i just managed to avoid him. I show him the middle finger. I am so BENG SIA!

2nd: Lentor turning left to SLE for car. I just wanna use the zebra crossing to cross and go straight. There's this van almost banged into me when i cross the road using the zebra crossing. Ermmm, it's not my fault. But i think it's not his too. Well, he tried to brake pretty hard, but if he never brake, i should be in hospital now. After i crossed the road, he stopped and look at me. Since it's not his fault, i ignored him and cycled on.

3rd: There's almost no path to cycle along lentor already. The bush just at the right side of me. Left is drain already. Suddenly i hear this "cough" just beside me. !!!! Can see my reaction at that time. hhaa, then it's just some loud motorbike reving his engine very far away. But that sound is so near...

Managed to reach home safe & sound. $50 for a full suspension bike that's locked outside my house. Pretty worth it.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jovan Ong said...

i guess you're too used to be a driver. so you did buy the bike. don't lose 'it' this time. haha.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jovan Ong said...

forget to add... you should've flash them your BICEPS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home